[Gambas-user] Error message a bit confusing

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Sep 4 18:34:02 CEST 2011

Am Sonntag, den 04.09.2011, 17:44 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Salut,
> >
> > Gambas2.99.3 rev 4080
> >
> > I wasted my afternoon to find  an "Unexpected Error", which came by
> > using rev 4080.
> > In fact, I found a sub with same name in a class and in the class which
> > Inherits the first one.
> >
> > A clearer Error message would be nice here.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Please provide the project, because there is no "Unexpected Error" message in
> the interpreter or the compiler.
>
> Regards,

http://dbreport.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dbreport/DBReport3/trunk/

use Download GNU tarball

Then  in the IDE
	1. compile obfuscation
	2. enter in DBReportViewer3 > obfuscation as library
	3. compile DBReportViewer3
	3. all mod*.class and cls*.class are
		links to DBReportDesigner3/.src
	4. enter in DBReportDesigner3 > DBReportViewer3 and obfuscation
		as library
	5. open FToolbox.class and goto
	~line 284 => t = New ("CTOOL" & cmd) and set a BreakPoint
	the error occurs on that line
	6. F5

by that way in Dialog to add files or links to the projekt, we need to
switch on hidden files.