[Gambas-user] Cannot open gambas3 project with r4082

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 4 13:11:34 CEST 2011

> If I want to open the gambas3 project with r4082 (to correct bug with
> converting project) I cannot open it.
> So I have a chicken and egg problem here.
> I have this with every default project.
>
> Cannot open project file :
> /home/ron/install/gambas/trunk/app/src/gambas3
>
> File or directory does not exist
> VersionControl.CheckPaths.215
>
> I also see this:
>
> RC3 is certainly not release ready, at least not in my environment:
>
> [System]
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> KernelRelease=2.6.38-11-generic
> Architecture=x86_64
> Memory=3787836 kB
> DistributionVendor=Ubuntu
> DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 11.04"
> Desktop=Gnome
>
> [Gambas 2]
> Version=2.23.1
> Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx2
>
> [Gambas 3]
> Version=2.99.3
> Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3
>
> [Libraries]
> Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.7.2
> GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.4
>
> Regards,
> Ron_2nd

There is something strange on your system, because that error on
'VersionControl.CheckPaths.215' and 'Project.OpenFile.511' are when running
the Shell command, as if the interpreter couldn't find the "sh" shell. Which
should be theoritically impossible...

--
Benoît Minisini