[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3 RC3

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 3 19:16:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

Here is the release of Gambas 3 third release candidate.

Everything about it is on the Release Notes inside the wiki, with a link on
the web site.

As soon as nobody find any big design bugs like in that version (but I know
you are cruel!), I will make a "final" release candidate that will become the
true final release of Gambas 3.0!

An important point: I don't receive much information about how Gambas is
packaged on your system. I need that to update the web site and to be sure
that Gambas 3 packages will be available when the final version is released.

So, please report!!!

Best regards,

--
Benoît Minisini