[Gambas-user] Gambas2 Bug

Christian DaGeek247 Stephens imageek247 at ...626...
Fri Oct 28 21:06:47 CEST 2011

*
"Sorry, pressed the SEND button too fast :-)

> *Am I allowed to attach files to this email?*

As far as I know, yes, but not too big ones.

> *I have a menu, and it used to have input box code and a few if
statements.

For me, a menu is this thing at the top of the form, or a pop-up
(usually from right-click). It has words, sometimes some icons, and will
let you jump into functions from there. But I've never seen a menu with
an input box and/or if-statements. Do we talk about different things here?

> *I changed it to show a form called Delays*

So the menu text is e. g. "Edit delay..." and you call SUB EditDelay
which will call Delay.ShowDialog ???

> *I run it and it still does the input box code, even after saving,
resetting
> the Gambas settings, and restarting.*

No, I don't understand. Maybe you are talking about something completely
different... :-) Do you really mean "menu"?

> *The next step is reinstalling gambas2, but the computer it is on does not
> have internet without moving it to another spot in the house, so I'd
rather
> avoid i if possible.*

Reinstalling Gambas won't help, I guess. What maybe wrong (if you change
something and it still is there) is something in your .form or .class
files. It would pay to post them here. If they are too big, pack them
into a tgz.

I must say, however, that I haven't experienced such heavy errors caused
by Gambas2 for a long time, so the version you use won't matter that much.

Regards

Rolf"

The menu is a menu. It runs code when you click on it, and i was talking
about the code it runs. Thanks for the help. I wont attach the file for fear
of i being denied or messed up somehow. it at the end of my email.

"Do you run it in IDE, or do you compile it to executable?

Jussi"

I dont compile it to an executable 'till the very end, when i am about to
put it on my site. so i run it in the IDE.

"do you have recompiled all ...?
do a project > clean
then recompile all

--
Fabien Bodard"

I don't know what you mean. :/ The program is not compiled 'till the end..

So here is the program Download URL:
http://dageek247.tk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Dageek247s_Autotyper.tar.gz
The menu item in question is under Options>Timer Speeds, or it is supposed
to be. The menu when clicked, is supposed to load Delays(another form) but
instead the code for it runs a inputbox.

Thanks for the help guys.
--
DaGeek247 of http://dageek247.tk/
*