[Gambas-user] Gambas2 Bug

Christian DaGeek247 Stephens imageek247 at ...626...
Thu Oct 27 04:43:46 CEST 2011

*I am seriously frustrated with this one, and I don't have a solution for
it.*
*
*
*Here's the deal. I have a program that is fairly far into construction, and
this issue is stopping all production. I made a menu item, and it worked. I
edited the menu, and changed its code completely. The menu is the same as it
was before i changed when i run it, but the saved files are changed to what
they are supposed to be. I completely removed the gambas settings files, and
it still does this. any idea as to the cause? I know for sure that it is not
me because the code / look change is so dramatic.*
*
*
*I am also pretty sure that if I were to send the code to someone, it would
work fine for them, because it the programs fault. Maybe someone could tell
me how to reset the gambas cache (Is there one?) or to remove ALL of the old
version, so gambas runs the one it supposed to?*
*
*
*All help is appreciated, thank you.*
--
*If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,*
*and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,*