[Gambas-user] User timezone - could I ask a favour?

Tue Oct 25 20:51:40 CEST 2011

Next time please make it ready to run project!

I'm not sure this is correct: "Europe/Mariehamn".
I don't live in Mariehamn, but there is only one timezone in Finland!
Confusion... but then it should be Helsinki which is our capital..!?
Gnome shows my location as Vantaa which is correct.

Ubuntu 11.04 64bit also with gnome 2.

Jussi