[Gambas-user] integer array in struct ?

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Oct 25 11:44:49 CEST 2011

On the other hand, the following piece of garbage is also correct.
Better minds than I will have to tell you what's in the array.
' Gambas module file

Public Struct axis
  i As Integer
  f As Float
  ia As Integer[]
End Struct

Public Sub Main()

Dim testit As New Axis
Dim x As Integer
Dim y As Integer

testit.ia = New Integer[][]

testit.i = 212
testit.f = Pi()

For x = 0 To 120
  If x Mod 2 = 0 Then
    testit.ia.Add(x, 0)
    Print "Seagoon:\tYing ";
  Else If x Mod 5 = 0
    testit.ia.Add(x, 1)
    Print "Tong\nBluebottle:\tTiddle-I-Po"
  Else
    testit.ia.Add(x, 2)
    Print "Tong"
  Endif
Next
Print " Tong\nBluebottle/Seagoon:\tTiidle-i-Po\nAll:\tTiddle-I-Po"
Print "Grippype-Thin:\tOh Min, that N-n-n-eddy, he'll be the death of us
yet!"
End

Clue! All you have done in the struct is to declare "ia" to be an
integer array, it's not till you (or any other programmer) instantiates
it - any old way they like - that it's dimensionality and cardinality is
decided.

Good luck!
Bruce