[Gambas-user] Issue 134 in gambas: gb.report not work properly

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Oct 24 19:19:27 CEST 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 134 by flynetin... at ...626...: gb.report not work properly
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=134

1) I have an application that uses gb.report to print invoices and even the
version RC3 working properly. Since I upgraded to RC5 printed reports only
the first line. I tried to change parts of the report but always prints
only the first line. I went back to RC3 and it works perfectly.
I try with gambas3 examples and works fine

2)
Version: TRUNK Gambas3-2.99.5
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86