[Gambas-user] Issue 131 in gambas: FMain Border set to False is not revertable

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Oct 22 08:09:06 CEST 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 131 by jscu... at ...626...: FMain Border set to False is not
revertable
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=131

1) Describe the problem.

In my Program I set the border property to my FMain = False ..
After I decided that, that is not what I wanted, so I tried to revert back
and so set the border back to = True ..
Unfortunatly without any result. When running the program, the border stays
away.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: Gambas 2.99.5 (RC5)
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86 / x86_64
GUI component: QT4
Desktop used: Gnome / KDE

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.

I can, but not public. This is a industrial project.

4) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.

postgresql

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.

Set the bordre property to False and compile.