[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3 RC5

Dr. Martin Senftleben linux at ...1904...
Mon Oct 10 07:54:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 10.10.2011 01:26, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Hi,
>
> If you have some suggestions about what to say and where to say it, you are
> strongly welcome!

There are some Linux magazines in Germany which might be interested,
like "Linux User" or "Linux Magazin". What about Developer Shed?
I can make contact with the German magazines, but I am not very well
familiar with Gambas, so I couldn't write about it. They might do it on
their own. They certainly understand English.

regards

Martin