[Gambas-user] Issue 126 in gambas: Is deleting graphical controls irreversible?

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Oct 9 17:33:23 CEST 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 126 by ronmcina... at ...370...: Is deleting graphical controls
irreversible?
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=126

Version: 2.99.2

1) Describe the problem.
If I'm being a donkey here then abject apologies up front... It seems to me
that there is no way to undo the deletion of a control  using the graphical
editor. To take a simple example:
1) Create a new project
2) Open the form in the editor
3) Add a ComboBox
4) Try Ctrl-Z - ComboBox stays put (not really a problem as you can always
delete it)
5) Delete the ComboBox
6) Try Ctrl-Z - ComboBox does not reappear and I can't see any mechanism to
make it recover.

In my simple example it's obviously not a problem but if its a container
with lots of sub-controls that you delete by mistake then it's a big deal.
Am I just being a donkey here?

Thanks for all the good work.