[Gambas-user] Maybe new editor feature - code folding in IF, FOR, WHILE etc code blocks (not only in SUB).

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Fri Oct 7 21:52:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am not a Dev, jsut a user of gambas.
It would make me crazy if all gets highligted all the time, just because I
am hovering or rightklicking on something. Perhaps it would be better to use
a Key-combination to achive your needs, I surly understand the benefits.
Apropos, Benoit, What is with Ctrl-D? (Delete one line)

I common, I think the IDE has achived a pretty good standard, and what is to
come, well 1000 programmers have 1000 different opinions - and wishes.
Do not misunderstand me - sure you are right bringing in new ideas, I think
that is how Gambas has developed so fast in so a short time.

Regards,
Dag-Jarle