[Gambas-user] A little off topic - internet

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Fri Oct 7 21:37:21 CEST 2011

Hi All,

after shuffelling through pages after pages of so called know how, I still
can't get my Wireless adapter to work. Some of you may have got the
information - I moved from Argentina (cabled and no problem) to Oslo, where
I can't use a cable.. I really know, this is off topic, and I have a bad
feeling about it, but I know you guys are so good, so I take a chance. I
have Ubuntu 10.04.03.LTS, and that thing that does not work is a Netgear
N300.
I have read all I found about ndiswrapper, but is was not suficcient.
Please do not hit me beacause of this - issue - I just want to programm
again, with Gambas.

Thanks in advance
regards
Dag-Jarle