[Gambas-user] gb3: tooltip color sources in Qt/KDE

Fri Oct 7 11:20:10 CEST 2011

On 10/07/2011 05:06 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>>> What tooltips are you talking about exactly?
>> In the gb3 IDE, when you pause the execution of the application and
>> double-click a variable to expose its value through the tooltip/hover
>> mechanism.
> OK! This is not a true tooltip, just a little panel with a yellow background.
> I have no tooltip color property in the Gambas Color class yet...

That sounds right. I'm not trying to control the legacy tooltip colors
in my own program; I just want the IDE to use colors from the DE or
GAMBAS style overrides. What is so interesting to me is how the tooltip
colors change when KDE changes color schemes, yet don't seem to
associate with sane or even present values.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues