[Gambas-user] Issue 125 in gambas: No display of background and foreground colors for some controls in IDE mode

Fri Oct 7 11:04:44 CEST 2011

On 10/07/2011 04:58 AM, gambas at ...2524... wrote:
> Updates:
> 	Labels: -Version Version-TRUNK
>
> Comment #1 on issue 125 by benoit.m... at ...626...: No display of background
> and foreground colors for some controls in IDE mode
> http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=125
>
> The background and foreground color of widgets is managed by the widget
> theme. Moreover, your project uses gb.gtk, whereas the IDE gb.qt4.
>
> The first point explains why you don't see the background and/or foreground
> colors inside the IDE. I see them with oxygen KDE widget style. See the
> attached image.
>
> The second point explains why it works when you run the project.
>
> Attachments:
> 	BckForeColor.jpg  147 KB

For the record I didn't submit that as a bug, I just asked a question
about where the gb3 IDE tooltip color values were copied from when in Qt
mode.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues