[Gambas-user] gb3: unable to compile on Debian Wheezy (testing)

Girard Henri girardhenri at ...402...
Thu Oct 6 16:49:12 CEST 2011

Le 06/10/2011 12:48, Bruce Bruen a écrit :
> On Thu, 2011-10-06 at 21:11 +1030, Bruce Bruen wrote:

>>> I'm Kevin, but that's okay. ;)
>> No, you're not. I am .  You're just a symbolic link
>> in /usr/lib/libfreetype.x73 that points to the real Bruce,
>> which as we all know resides in /var/vague/dada/magritte/ceci_n
>> \'est_pas_une_pipe !
>> :-) :-) :-)
>>
> Sorry, that was uncalled for.
> Bruce
> (but I couldn't resist)
     Hello,
     I am on oneiric with gnome3 (I uninstalled all ubuntu specific :
unity, ubuntonline), but with sudo   apt-get build-dep gambas3 I have no
problem to compile nearly everyday. I forget I installed all deps which
are suggested on gambas website for debian ubuntu.
I tried too kubuntu but it's heavier than gnome3 (though I have it
installed with +project-neon.)
Today i added ppa:gnome3 to get the latest gnome-3.2 (well part of it,
apparently all is not yet compiled).
regards
Henri