[Gambas-user] Trouble with Listings

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Tue Oct 4 17:59:58 CEST 2011

again....

2011/10/4 Dag-Jarle Johansen <dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...>

> Fabien, off  course I will - obviously not so comfortable with windows any
> more - lol - the mail just shot away.
>
> public sub MakeHeader()
>   Tableview1.Columns = 15 (better would be RSF.Count-1)

(I get read-ony on this position)

> End

so I ask myself -  I want this quick and dirty - it is a databrowser for
internal use, and I mislike MyPHP in the last version - how do I do this.
And off course, I ask you too, you are very much better in this than I am.
I have a great lot to learn.

Thanks in advance and
regards
Dag-Jarle