[Gambas-user] Issue 117 in gambas: Clean Up deletes library files

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Oct 1 16:26:29 CEST 2011

Comment #4 on issue 117 by benoit.m... at ...626...: Clean Up deletes library
files
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=117

When I have projects that share some libraries, I create a directory
somewhere, and I put all the executables there. Not in any project
directory.

The project executable put in the project directory is an exception in that
case. Use it only when the project does not need any library.

If you are a cool guy, you will create a summary of the all discussion on
the gambas wiki. :-)