[Gambas-user] Issue 117 in gambas: Clean Up deletes library files

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Oct 1 08:42:36 CEST 2011

Comment #2 on issue 117 by adamn... at ...626...: Clean Up deletes library
files
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=117

Hi Benoit,

 From your answer to 107:
"But when running the project normally, the library is searched in the
following directory only:
- The same directory as the project.
- /usr/bin
- /bin"

I can't move the library to /usr/bin as that is where the production
version lives.  So while i'm developing a new version of the app AND
changes to the library, when I want to check them outside the IDE I move
the library executables into the project dir.