[Gambas-user] Editor with tooltips (Gambas 2)

Tue Nov 29 12:07:04 CET 2011

Am 28.11.2011 18:51, schrieb Charlie Reinl:
> Am Montag, den 28.11.2011, 16:34 +0100 schrieb Rolf-Werner Eilert:

>>> Salut Rolf,
>>>
>>> you should look at CheckCompletion in FEditor, in the gambas2 project
>>> (the gambas2 IDE) .
>>>
>>>    Think that's what you'r looking for
>>
>> Thank you very much, but I think this is the drop-down list of
>> suggestions that appears when you type "." for instance.
>>
>> What I was looking for is the small yellow "window" under my current
>> code line that has what can be typed into a () for some function (system
>> or own ones). It appears when you type "(" and looks like a tooltip of
>> some kind. Or is it in there? Then I didn't find it.
>
> Salut Rolf,
>
> ok, if it is not this one, it has to be in FEditor it starts in
> GetExpressionSignature and find you yellow Window in FSignature (between
> is a long (debug) way)

Salut, bonjour...

Aaah ok, I found it. Hm. No voodoo... Easy thing... I'll need something
own, something simpler, however, but it is good to see how it has to be
done if you need it so comfortable. Ok, I'll start and we'll see what
happens :-)

Merci beaucoup!

Rolf