[Gambas-user] Install gambas3 on Oneiric

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sat Nov 26 14:10:36 CET 2011

El 26/11/11 13:13, M. Cs. escribió:
> Hi, I would like to install Gambas3 on Oneiric 64bit, but using
> Haywood's PPA for Natty I couldn't fulfill the task. Are there
> packages for this release?
>
> Thanks!

Hi

I think it doesn't exist yet, but you could run my automated script to
easily install Gambas3 in almost every Ubuntu version. I'm using it
successfully from the very beginning with 32 and 64 bits systems, Gnome
or KDE...

The script only automates what you would do manually in a terminal, but
with a bit of cosmetic. File is attached, untar and execute in a
terminal as a *normal user* (root passwd is asked later in the script).

Hope this helps, regards

--
Jesus Guardon