[Gambas-user] try it out for yourself...

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Fri Nov 18 21:46:16 CET 2011

SPAM!

Don't click on the link. It prevents you from leaving the site. Had to
shutdown Firefox just to exit. Read disclaimer at the end of the main
page. States comments are fiction and the offer is just an example of
what you could 'earn'. Sounds like someone trying to make a buck off
people making AdSense sites.