[Gambas-user] help gambas 2.23

Mon Nov 14 09:35:46 CET 2011

Am 13.11.2011 13:50, schrieb Randy Millner:
> gambas2.23
>
> I can right align the column data in the tableview with :
> TableView1[rowctr, 7].Alignment = align.Right
>

> I cannot seem to align.right the corresponding title :
> TableView1.Columns[7].Title = "Amount"
> I am at wits end, I have tried all the ways that don't work
>
> Thank you

Interesting, Randy,

never had this problem, so I didn't realize there is no Alignment
property for the Column headers. As there is nothing in the help, I
think it is simply not there.

Could you try to do it yourself? Write a little function that delivers a
string filled with white spaces just enough to push the text to the
right edge. It would have to measure the Width of the column, deduct the
length of the header string (something with Fontwidth) and IF it's
shorter than the column's width, add (maybe a loop necessary?) white
spaces accordingly.

Regards

Rolf