[Gambas-user] something to do

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Wed Nov 9 23:45:00 CET 2011

On Thursday 10 November 2011 09:08:35 Dag-Jarle Johansen wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> sounds good.
>
> I will need some time to tune my system and so on, then next download the
> svn.
> You will hear from me soon

Let me know, it will take  a bit of doing to build the database, the wizard is
old and you'd need to do some manual stuff. I did send some instructions to
someone else on our list on how to get it going. I did this myself the other
night - only 1 current problem the icD10 codes were not installed I'll take a
look.

I'll send you the email I sent to john to  help him build the database.

What would be really cool to start would be get the database building scripts
and install wizard working so that others could join in.

Richard