[Gambas-user] Issue 143 in gambas: Changes for automake for GB3

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Nov 9 04:07:37 CET 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 143 by adamn... at ...626...: Changes for automake for GB3
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=143

1) Describe the problem.
Benoit,

I have tracked down two problems with the automake scripts generated by
Make Installation Package for automake for components.

a) changing of the location of the icon Control directory to .hidden has
not been carried through to the scripts. The diff is in diff1.txt attached.
This change is mandatory.

b) as noted in my forum post, the paths generated by the scripts are
incorrect. For my "distro", which I believe uses a common layout the diff
needed is in diff2 attached.  This one should be checked before
committing.  Is the chap who wrote the originals available?

regards
Bruce

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: TRUNK
Revision: whatever - recent
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86
GUI component: QT4 / GTK+
Desktop used: LXDE (irrelevant here)

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
n/a

4) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.
n/a

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
n/a

Attachments:
	diff1.txt  869 bytes
	diff2.txt  3.2 KB