[Gambas-user] TextEdit and linefeeds

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue Nov 8 17:05:31 CET 2011

All works, expect one thing.

When I was using the .Insert() I could set forecolor before and after the
insert to color only this line, like so:

FLogFiles.txtMainLog.ForeColor = Color.Gray
FLogFiles.txtMainLog.Insert(sText)
FLogFiles.txtMainLog.ForeColor = Color.Black

If I now issue a FLogFiles.txtMainLog.ForeColor = Color.Gray, all the text
in the TextArea turns black.

So the main reason to switch to TextArea is the only part still not working
:LOL
Is there another way to color a line or part of a text?

but alas...

Regards,
Ron_2nd.