[Gambas-user] GB3 Custom controls

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Nov 7 23:32:17 CET 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 21:26 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> > 1) Declaring one of the hidden constants with the value set to the
> > default causes problems, e.g. _IsContainer=False
>
> Mmm. What are you talking about exactly ?

Sorry, my mistake.  It's _IsMultiContainer=False.

In the IDE using the previously attached sample:
1) ensure that LabelTextBox is the only open file.
2) uncomment the _IsMultiContainer declaration (line 41??)
3) make Executable.
4) open the FTest1 form
==> should  get a "Cannot open file" error
5) exit the IDE (leaving the FTest1 form open) and then restart it and
open the sample project
==> should get a "Cannot open file" error
Bruce