[Gambas-user] something to do

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Mon Nov 7 22:08:45 CET 2011

On Tuesday 08 November 2011 05:42:38 Dag-Jarle Johansen wrote:
> Hi all of you.
>
> I am not very happy with my life at this time. I have a lot time to spare,
> but I am neither a C- nor anything-else-programmer - just VB -
> old-fashonied. And a little Gambas of course. If I can be any help
> anywhere, tell me, I would like to help were I can- My favourites are
> spedition, logistigs, what you need to survive in a little or middle
> company (billings, orders and so on)
>
> Great
> DJJ

Ah, just the project for you - join easy gp.... medical records project
(currently for Australia but could be internationalised). Still a long... way
to go but functional.

You can download the svn.

svn co svn://ozdocit.org/easygp

It would take quite a bit to get going as we've not dumped the database for
eons, but if anyone is really interested we could do so.

Ian Haywood is just about to start on billing.

Regards

Richard