[Gambas-user] something to do

Ron ron at ...1740...
Mon Nov 7 21:03:59 CET 2011

Maybe I have a nice testcase, I need an gambas app which imports a csv file
into an sql table, and a creates monthly billing report for set of
originating numbers from another table... so a small billing app...

We now get one big csv with all a-b numbers with call duration and callcost
in it, we need to sum up call costs for specific sets of a numbers...

Or is this far fetched?

Regards,
Ron.