[Gambas-user] Possible Gambas 3 bug: program pauses without error message

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Nov 3 20:21:10 CET 2011

Le 03/11/2011 16:58, Fabián Flores Vadell a écrit :
> Attached is a project (from a member of the Hispanic community) written
> with Gambas 2.23 and converted to Gambas 2.99.6. The program pauses its
> running, pointing to a specific line of code without any message.
>
> Program pauses in:
>
> file: enlace (class)
> line: 17
> code: Draw Begin (a)
>
> When I try continue the execution step by step, nothing happens. I don't
> get an error message either.
>
> The program works fine with Gambas 2.23.
>
> Someone can check it?

The bug was in the IDE that was not able to display the error message
because the class name (enlace) was not written with the same case
everywhere.

This has been fixed in revision #4232.

Benoît Minisini