[Gambas-user] gb3: changing the active font

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Wed Nov 2 06:24:47 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 00:47 -0400, Kevin Fishburne wrote:

> I'm looking through the docs trying to find out how to change the active
> font but am not having much luck. Anyone know how to do it? I can change
> the size and color, but not the font being used.

The active font of a what?

To set the font via code for a text control in a form use the following
as examples

    MyControl.Font = Font["Bitstream Vera Serif,Bold,10"]
or even
    MyControl.Font=Font["Monospace,Bold,Italic,Underline,Strikeout,+4"]

Bruce