[Gambas-user] another extern math problem

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sat May 28 09:31:35 CEST 2011

If you really need to talk to an C++ library you can try to create a
wrapper lib.
Someone made one for my project to be able to use the openzwave
library (C++) from my project Gambas2.

Look here for the code:
http://domotiga.nl/browser/trunk/wrappers/domozwave

You have to make sure that the calls you need to call from Gambas2 are
defined within:

// C style bindings are required since we call these functions from gambas.
extern "C" {

}

But of cource this approach can be way over the top for your case...

Regards,
Ron_2nd.