[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 first release candidate

Ian Haywood ihaywood at ...1979...
Fri May 27 04:08:11 CEST 2011

2011/5/21 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:
> Hi Gambas fellows,
>
> The Gambas 3 RC1 source package is available for download now on the website!
>
> - Who said "already" ?
>
> The aim of this first release candidate is ensuring that Gambas 3 will be
> compiled and packaged correctly on the most possible distributions.
>
> So, packagers, please raise from your graves and howl under the moon for each
> problem you encounter. And report them on the mailing-list of course.
>
> Some distributions will need a bit of lobbying to ensure that these packages
> are put on their main repositories.
>
> I will create a page on the wiki for each distribution to centralize all the
> information, like the one that already exist but are a bit of mess.
compiles fine on ubuntu lucid.
I have also changed the distro list to match Laurent's archlinux packages, see
https://launchpad.net/~ihaywood3/+archive/gambas3/+sourcepub/1741887/+listing-archive-extra

Ian