[Gambas-user] gb3: sorting an array-like structure

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Tue May 24 20:37:43 CEST 2011

Hi Kevin,

this sorting problem is (at least to me) still unsolved.
I gave up and used a lousy workaround, reading the 2-dim array into a 1-dim
string array like "field1/field2", then sorting this and reading the fields
backward again.
See Examples/Image/Lighttable, the sorting subs.
Works ok with a few hundred pictures (tested up to 1200), but for your amount of
data it sure will be not practicable.

If somebody knows a solution, I would be glad, too.

Regards
Matti