[Gambas-user] Gambas3 and Gnu scientific library

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon May 23 11:23:08 CEST 2011

On Monday 23 May 2011 18:49:18 wally wrote:

What's this example meant to do/show.

I've installed and tried to run it and nothing happens.

I seem to have according to synaptic GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library
package installed.

Can your demo do some sort of check on this and then popup something for the
user saying "bla bla... is missing - you need to install...... "

Regards

richard