[Gambas-user] Gambas3 and Gnu scientific library

wally wally at ...2037...
Sat May 21 18:27:34 CEST 2011

Jussi,

GSL is grouped in similar functions and i think if one member of a group
works already, the remaining members should work also with similar code.
I will try to make an emsemble of gb3 snippets and see what else is necessary
to cover at least some main features of GSL.

wally