[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 first release candidate

Mauricio Baeza mauricio at ...2500...
Sat May 21 17:21:47 CEST 2011

El sáb, 21-05-2011 a las 14:15 +0200, Benoît Minisini escribió:

> Hi Gambas fellows,
>
> The Gambas 3 RC1 source package is available for download now on the
> website!
>
> - Who said "already" ?
>
> The aim of this first release candidate is ensuring that Gambas 3 will
> be
> compiled and packaged correctly on the most possible distributions.
>
> So, packagers, please raise from your graves and howl under the moon
> for each
> problem you encounter. And report them on the mailing-list of course.
>
> Some distributions will need a bit of lobbying to ensure that these
> packages
> are put on their main repositories.
>
> I will create a page on the wiki for each distribution to centralize
> all the
> information, like the one that already exist but are a bit of mess.
>
> And now, I must go IRL, I have a rehearsal.

Hi Benoit...
Hi everbody

Config, compilation and installation correctly in ArchLinux x64 with
Gnome3

http://uploadpie.com/K8TLf

Best regards

--
Mauricio Baeza Servín

Todo lo que no podemos dar nos posee... Andre Gide