[Gambas-user] Really basic basics

Juan Ibaceta juanibaz at ...626...
Fri May 20 12:47:09 CEST 2011

Hello

Before starting to use gambas or any other object oriented
programming language you should start looking for the concepts, what an
event is, what is and object what a class is, etc.
After understanding these things it will be very easy to program in any OOP.

Look for books that teach these things or for links that explain it well and
try to apply this to gambas.

Regards
Juan