[Gambas-user] Gambas3 and Gnu scientific library

Wed May 18 18:56:47 CEST 2011

OK, just wondering how to avoid creating false dependency on some library
version.
Meaning, if something can be done with some library with any version 1, 2 or
3,
and still you must specify one of them.

Hmmm... "locate libgsl" finds it "/usr/lib32/libgsl.so", maybe it is ignored
because of 32bit version.

BTW. Everything works as expected, results are correct (visually at least
[graphs attached]).

Jussi