[Gambas-user] Gambas3 and Gnu scientific library

wally wally at ...2037...
Wed May 18 17:53:16 CEST 2011

Yes, few surprises in direction science are highly appreciated :)

I have compile problems with the new "extern"
At revision 3850.    OpenSuse 11.3

gambas3_svn/trunk/main/gbx/gbx_c_application.c:401: undefined reference to
`EXTERN_get_symbol'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

wally