[Gambas-user] Gambas2 and 3 on Suse 11.4

munix9 munix9 at ...1601...
Tue May 17 12:25:53 CEST 2011

hi,

use yast and search for libqt4 in software installation to identify your
current version or try in a console

rpm -q libqt4
or
zypper se -s libqt4

my "extended" repo
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/munix9:/openSUSE:/11.4:/Extended/standard/
is connected to several other repos:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories?project=home%3Amunix9%3AopenSUSE%3A11.4%3AExtended
standard (i586, x86_64)
openSUSE:Tumbleweed/standard
X11:XOrg/openSUSE_11.4
KDE:Release:46/openSUSE_11.4
server:database/openSUSE_11.4
server:php/openSUSE_11.4

if you are using a plain opensuse installation (with the standard
libqt4), you should use the "update" repo under
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/munix9:/openSUSE:/11.4:/Update/standard/

keep in mind that obs home:/ repos are not official - support is not
always available, your system could be damaged or become unstable.

ciao
paolo