[Gambas-user] CGI app help.

François Gallo basic.gambas at ...626...
Thu May 12 01:02:51 CEST 2011

Le 12/05/2011 00:53, Hamilton Geminiano Andrioli Junior a écrit :
> Hello world!
>
> I want to make a system for my School.
> Now i have to decide how and where to write it.
>
> Does anyone have a example of CGI Web based program in gambas?
>
> Thanks...

You must know how to work a CGI script, and of course how to use
Gambas programming language.

It works the same way like any others programming language (Python,
Ruby...).

Take a look at this page : http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.web?en&v3