[Gambas-user] Stability of Gambas3

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Fri May 6 07:17:22 CEST 2011

On Friday 06 May 2011 02:05:57 Hamilton Geminiano Andrioli Junior wrote:
> Is Gambas 3 stable????

Remarkably stable.

I run it all day every day in my practice for my medical software which is
very complex (not yet complete I must add) and when it bugs out, its my bugs,
not gambas3.

Having said that Webveiw is a little unstable and can get Sig11's, but not
much else.

Any bugs are quickly fixed by the remarkable efforts of Benoit.

Enjoy.

Great language.

Regards

Richard