[Gambas-user] gb3: sorting an array-like structure

Thu May 5 12:46:34 CEST 2011

On 05/05/2011 06:31 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> We use that to sort icons in the iconview component
>
> take a look in the source
>
> trunk/comp/gb.form
>
> IconView.class
>

> This use the compare event and the comp function. to compare each
> object text to sort the object in the array.
>
> http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/comp?v3
> http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/special/compare?v3

So an array could be sorted if that code was adapted for the purpose, or
can I use the function in that library to do it already?

Off the subject, but showing what GAMBAS can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npW2CMtJ6ow

That's my project in gb3 under Ubuntu 10.10. :)

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues