[Gambas-user] PDFPresentation example: a riddle

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 4 00:35:21 CEST 2011

> On Wednesday 04 May 2011 08:03:04 Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 04 May 2011 07:38:52 Matti wrote
> > >
> > > I get the message no OpenGL on my system - anyone know how to install
> > > that in kubuntu?
> > > regards
> > > richard
> >
> > It depends on your graphic card model.
>
> nvidia geforce 9300M

I have a nvidia too, but older. The Nvidia proprietary driver does not work
with KDE on my machine, so I use the Nouveau driver. But to activate the 3D
part of Nouveau, you have to install the package named: libdrm-nouveau1.
Beware that nouveau is not stable: it periodically freeze everything except
the mouse during one minute, and sometimes crashes.

Benoît Minisini