[Gambas-user] Reading XML Attributes.

Antonio Cassidy nino at ...2569...
Wed Mar 30 21:27:01 CEST 2011

Im getting a step closer, if i use the following:

FOR EACH node1.Attributes
        PRINT node1.name
NEXT

I get the following:

-78,F8:DB:7F:78:34:61,PJ-WIRELESS5,None,0
wireless-network
wireless-network
wireless-network
wireless-network
-79,F8:DB:7F:79:27:36,PJ-WIRELESS5,None,0

There are 4 attributes in the node so i know its enumerating properly i just
cant seem to print out the attributes names, and values.