[Gambas-user] How can I print my Gambas program code?

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Wed Mar 30 20:20:03 CEST 2011

Wilson Pedro Tamega Junior wrote:

>    I need to print out the code of my program to keep a hard copy of it,

Here is a little Gambas2 program that I wrote a few years ago to print
Gambas files. I did intend to colour code the output but never got around to
it.

It produces A5 folded booklets like Clickbook and Fineprint (and so saves
paper :>) )

It needs two other utilites: (sudo apt-get install) htmldoc and psutils from
Ubuntu repository.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31279996/booklet.zip booklet.zip