[Gambas-user] HttpClient question, now massively parallel!

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Wed Mar 30 15:14:43 CEST 2011

As we speak about highlighters there is

GeSHi
http://qbnz.com/highlighter/

and it supports GAMBAS!

Also i found an addon for OO for highlighting
COOder
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/node/940

it supports vb and some other.
it is based on GeSHi

and i hope soon to be updated including Gambas highlighting!

Demosthenes