[Gambas-user] the math behind full screen rotation

Wed Mar 30 08:53:05 CEST 2011

Kevin Fishburne ha scritto:

> In a half-drunken stupor I managed to correct the issue by trial and
> error. Hell of a miracle. Here's the abbreviated working code:

I think it is more dangerous to not understand why some code works,
instead of don't understanding why some code does not work... :-)
> Public Sub Screen_Client()
> End
>
> I tried about 100 things before it started working, so I don't really
> know what I did wrong (or right), but at least it's working now. :) Too
> bad my frame rate is at 6 FPS due to the rotation function. I think I
> may need to follow Benoit's advice about cropping the image first.
> Thanks Doriano.

I'm happy to know that lastly it works, but the thanksgiving is a little
too much, I think.
Is there a place where one can see something of this game? Just some
screenshot?

Good wishes for the program, and cheers,
Doriano