[Gambas-user] Gambas3 RC1 Internal error all of a sudden

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 28 18:59:31 CEST 2011

> It still runs without errors, so seems fixed to, otherwise it stopped
> after a few minutes.
>
> I wonder where those interrupted systems calls referred too btw.
> Are those processes stopped or pipes closed, are they normal?
>
> Thanks!

Interrupted system calls are a Unix thing that I don't handle correctly
everywhere.

If a process receives a signal while running a system call, then that system
call may be aborted and return a special error code (EINTR). Then it's up to
the user process to restart the system call.

Benoît Minisini